FOG IN PLACE TECHNOLOGY
San-I-tize is proud to introduce Fog In Place (FIP®) Technology to our service offering.
What is Fog In Place (FIP®) Technology?
FIP® is a disinfection process for three-dimensional spaces and surfaces through the fragmentation of biocide solution into billions of micro particles that stay suspended in the confined space an d maintain surface contact for long periods of time.
Fog in Place® technology is a No Touch Disinfection process, the biocide solution is available in the form of micro particles that have a greater ability to achieve 100% coverage in shorter periods of time. The fog particles condense onto the contact surfaces an d results in the deposition of a uniform microfilm of biocide solution on contact surfaces.
Important information about FIP®
- FIP IS A PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROCESS
- SATURATION (> 95% U.R) AND NANO CONDENSATION.
- DROPLETS LESS THAN 1MICRON.
- PARTICLES IN LIQUID STATUS BUT WITH GAS BEHAVIOuR.
- THE AMOUNT OF FOG WILL VARY ACCORDING TO THE RELATIVE TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY, THE COOLER AND THE BETTER WET.
- TEMPERATURE MUST ALWAYS BE 21C
- ENVIRONMENT MUST BE CLOSED AND WITHOUT AIR CURRENT